Buy a Cuba Package from Miami for only $999. Price includes: Round trip air fare, visa, 7 nights at Hotel Vedado with breakfast, transfer to/from the airport, travel guide book and more. Price is per person, based on double occupancy.
For your best chance to select a flight with available seats, chose a Charter whose inventory was recently updated, by referring to the list below:
United Airlines was last updated
Marazul was last updated
Xael was last updated
Island Air was last updated
ABC was last updated
Gulfstream was last updated
Havana Air was last updated
Cuba Travel Services was last updated
Flight Prices Matrix
Pricing matrix above reflects highest possible fare, flying weekdays for example may cost less. Choose a flight above for its actual pricing.
Documents needed to book a flight
- I only have a U.S. Passport:
- Your U.S. Passport.
- Your letter from OFAC giving you a Specific License (unless you are fall under one of the General Licence categories, in which case there is no paper license).
- If the Specific License is NOT in your personal name, we will also need a letter on company letterhead authorizing you to travel.
- I have a Cuban Passport:
- Your Cuban Passport.
- If you want to re-enter the U.S. you also need a U.S. Passport or Permanent Resident Card (A/K/A Green Card).
- I have a Passport from a country other than the U.S. or Cuba:
- Your foreign passport.
- We will be requesting proof of your qualifications for a General License such as a copy of your press credentials, diplomatic passport, photo identification from your intergovernmental organization (A/K/A IGO), etc. If you are a government or IGO employee, you also need a letter on your organization’s letterhead stating you are traveling on the official business of your government or IGO.
- NOTE: You may need a Visa to re-enter the U.S. after Cuba - we do not need this info, but be aware of this if you intend to return to the U.S.
We book private flights in 4 to 150 passenger planes starting at $3,000.
This map shows Airports in Cuba servicing flights to and from the U.S.